- 100% Cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Medium fabric (5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²))
- Classic fit
- Tear away label
- Runs true to size
Funny Beer quote: Beer Doesn't have many vitamins
That's why you need to drink lots of it
Beer is a tasty, wholesome drink made from natural ingredients and compared to other alcoholic beverages it contains very little alcohol. Research confirms potentially positive health effects of moderate beer consumption.
Beer has several essential ingredients. The amount depends on the type of beer, raw materials and brewing method.
- B vitamins: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), pyridoxine (B6), cobalamin (B12), niacin, folic acid and pantothenic acid.
- Minerals: a relatively large amount of potassium and little sodium form a favorable composition and the silicon contained can be easily absorbed by the body.
- Antioxidants: they protect body cells from free radicals, slow down cell oxidation and have anti-inflammatory and cancer-preventing effects.
- Hop bitter substances: Hops have been used in herbal medicine for a long time. Xanthohumol, an ingredient in hops, has a powerful antioxidant effect.
- Soluble fiber: it comes from the cell walls of barley.
- Isotonic character: alcohol-free beer is suitable as a sports drink.