There are only 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
This is the T-shirt for nerds. Not only for man, also for woman.
Who understands binary math?
In binary mathematics and in computers there are only two states: zero or one, 0 or 1.
So the 0 stands for the 0.
The 1 for the 1 does not make any difference between the binary and the decimal number system.
But the 2 is written as 10 in the binary number system. While in the decimal number system the sequence of 1 and 0 has the value ten.
I hope I was able to explain it clearly to the computer layman.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
- Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
- 100% ring-spun cotton
- Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
- Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
|Länge (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|